Friday, February 26, 2010

Ha!

Hasheem Thabeet is heading to the NBDL. Before I go on, this is not the end of the world for the big fella, there's still plenty of time left for him to get on the right track.

But other than that, what a joke. I never liked this guy, he thought he was way better than he actually was. Dejuan Blair dominated him twice, and of course we all know how that ended up (second round). I just can't believe how dumb some NBA teams are. It's not even like Thabeet is that young, he's 23 years old (and don't give me the whole "but he didn't pick up a basketball until he was 17" shtick). Wow, just wow. I wish I could describe how happy this makes me (and if you feel sorry for the big fella, don't; he's probably already made more money than you will make in your lifetime).

I wish him the best, but not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment