Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring?

If the rest of March can somewhat resemble how beautiful today was, the heavy winter was well worth it. It was 67 degrees and sunny, just a gorgeous day. But more importantly, as I was riding my bike through the strip district, I caught a big whiff of a certain smell that I couldn't quite put my finger on, and then it came to me; it smelled like Kennywood. It's getting closer, Pittsburgh.

On a more depressing note, don't go near the rivers this weekend as we're supposed to get massive flooding. I blame Ravenstahl. And God.

A quick note on two previous statements. Apparently, Marc Savard isn't going to be okay as I had previously said, but nonetheless, 'F him. Also, I am flabbergasted that Matt Cooke got nothing. Well maybe not that surprised since it's the NHL, but I'm with everybody else on this, when they let Mike Richards get away with his hit on Booth earlier this season, they really let the cat out of the bag.

And finally, we have an answer to why Ben has a house on a lake in Bumblefuck, Goergia... There's great golf there! What a turd. Just what our injury-prone, somewhat heavy quarterback needs in the off-season; golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment